David Arquette Talks About His Split With Courteney Cox On A Radio ShowOctober 13th, 2010 - 7:43 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oct 13, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The celebrity couple Courteney Cox and her husband David Arquette shocked the whole world on Monday when they announced through a statement that they are going for a trial separation. The couple did not specify any particular reason for their separation but the statement stated that the couple wants to understand themselves better and need some time to recognize their qualities as partners in their relationship. The “Scream” actor, however, in Howard Stern’s radio show interview brushed aside all the rumors about the bartender Jasmine Waltz saying that these rumors are not the reason for their split.
David Arquette also told in his interview that the he was not the one who asked for a trial separation and it was Courteney Cox who asked for it. The “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” actor told in his interview that the couple are still best friends and Courteney Cox is the greatest woman he has ever met. The actor also said that when they were shooting for their upcoming movie “Scream 4″ he felt that the couple maintained a distance in their shooting. David Arquette was emotional during the interview when he said that he explained her wife that if she is tired of being a mother to him then he would be himself.
David Arquette brushed aside all the rumors of sleeping with a bartender saying that he had always been faithful to his wife in 11 years of their marriage. He called himself a “champion” in faithfulness and even called himself “legendary”. However, he said that he does not have any girlfriend but the next thing that he told Howard Stern shocked the listeners as he admitted that he had been intimate with the lady for once or even “twice”. In the end he said that the couple has not thought about divorce yet and they have taken some time off for themselves.
- David Arquette Admits to Fling with Waitress Jasmine Waltz - Oct 14, 2010
- Cox 'was pissed with Arquette for revealing breakup details on air' - Oct 28, 2010
- Courteney Cox, Of 'Friends', Expresses Her Admiration For David Arquette's Decision To Enter A Rehab Institute - Jan 04, 2011
- Regret going public about marital problems: Arquette - Oct 14, 2010
- Courteney Cox 'not divorcing' David Arquette - Nov 01, 2010
- David Arquette splits from girlfriend - Mar 08, 2012
- Courteney Cox spills beans on marriage break-up - Apr 15, 2011
- Courteney Cox Says She is Not Getting a Divorce - Nov 02, 2010
- David Arquette Comes Out Of Rehabilitation Center - Jan 31, 2011
- David Arquette enters rehab - Jan 03, 2011
- Actor David Arquette Confesses Having Fling With A Waitress - Oct 14, 2010
- Arquette, Cox reunite for 'Cougar Town' - Jan 28, 2012
- Sex-obsessed Arquette got turned on consoling Cox over her dying father - Apr 15, 2011
- Courteney Cox knew what David Arquette would say to Howard Stern - Oct 14, 2010
- Courteney Cox Admires David Arquette's Decision Of Checking Into Rehab - Jan 04, 2011
Tags: 11 years, bartender, best friends, buffy the vampire slayer, celebrity couple, champion, courteney cox, david arquette, divorce, faithfulness, gina gomez, girlfriend, howard stern, jasmine waltz, listeners, marriage, radio show, relationship, scream 4, trial separation