David Arquette sick of talking about his marriage problems with Courtney CoxApril 19th, 2011 - 7:18 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 19 (ANI): Speaking about his estrangement with wife Courtney Cox, David Arquette has said that he himself is sick of talking about his failed marriage.
“I’m sick of it myself,” the New York Daily News quoted him as telling Us Weekly.
“I think I’m trying to talk about it so much so you guys get sick of it,” he added.
During an event in Los Angeles, the 39-year-old actor said he felt compelled to publicly reveal their true issues in order to combat false rumors.
“All of this started because there are lies out there a lot of the time, and I wanted to be honest and speak my mind,” he explained.
Arquette also said that his battles with booze and drugs were a consequence of his 11-year marriage crumbling.
“I went through a really hard time, and my way of dealing with it was just to blow it all up,” People magazine quoted him, as saying.
“I did act childish but at the same time I had to - I was really hurt,” he said.
“I went through a really hard time, and my way of dealing with it was just to blow it all up”, he added. (ANI)
- I've acted childish since split: David Arquette - Apr 19, 2011
- David Arquette apologizes for going public about his crumbling marriage - Oct 14, 2010
- Arquette thought Cox was cheating on him - Feb 25, 2011
- Regret going public about marital problems: Arquette - Oct 14, 2010
- Courteney Cox knew what David Arquette would say to Howard Stern - Oct 14, 2010
- Courteney Cox gushes over David Arquette: 'He's so cute!' - Mar 26, 2011
- I thought Courteney Cox was cheating on me, says David Arquette - Feb 25, 2011
- David Arquette Accuses Jennifer Aniston For His Failed Marriage - Nov 19, 2010
- Cox 'was pissed with Arquette for revealing breakup details on air' - Oct 28, 2010
- After rehab, David Arquette turns to self-help books - Mar 25, 2011
- Arquette, Cox reunite for 'Cougar Town' - Jan 28, 2012
- Courteney Cox spills beans on marriage break-up - Apr 15, 2011
- I've made peace with Courteney Cox: David Arquette - Oct 29, 2010
- Courteney Cox 'not dating during separation from David Arquette' - Nov 02, 2010
- Arquette's honest relationship with girlfriend - Oct 06, 2011
Tags: booze, consequence, courtney cox david arquette, david arquette, drugs, estrangement, failed marriage, false rumors, hard time, marriage, marriage problems, new york daily news, people magazine, true issues, wife courtney, york daily news