David Arquette says sorry in his tweet for revealing too much about his marital lifeOctober 16th, 2010 - 12:29 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Oct 15 (THAINDIAN NEWS) David Arquette revealed a bit too much on Howard Stern’s radio show on Tuesday. And as a result David has found himself in a new “mess”.
The Scream star has apologized for revealing “too much” about his private life with his separated wife Courtney Cox and his affair with Jasmine Waltz.
David spoke intensely spoke on his marriage life with Cox and “unintelligently” revealed that he feels more “manly” when he cheats on his wife. That is not what you want your wife to hear especially following a separation.
He seems to regret all that now because the star wrote on the popular social networking and microblogging site Twitter on Wednesday that “Thank you all for your love and support at this time. I’m trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be, but it’s been a process of trial and error. I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I’m experiencing, but while doing that I shared too much. It’s all right for me to be honest about my own feelings, but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled.”
Well Dave, that does not in anyway offer any explanation why you feel so good after cheating on your wife. Hope Cox is convinced with your “genuine” reason at least for the sake of of your little daughter!
- Regret going public about marital problems: Arquette - Oct 14, 2010
- David Arquette apologizes for going public about his crumbling marriage - Oct 14, 2010
- Actor David Arquette Confesses Having Fling With A Waitress - Oct 14, 2010
- Sex with David Arquette was 'quick and painless', says ex-mistress - Nov 17, 2010
- David Arquette felt 'manly' after sexual encounter with waitress - Oct 13, 2010
- Cox 'was pissed with Arquette for revealing breakup details on air' - Oct 28, 2010
- David Arquette Accuses Jennifer Aniston For His Failed Marriage - Nov 19, 2010
- I am having a nervous breakdown, says David Arquette - Dec 16, 2010
- Courteney Cox 'not divorcing' David Arquette - Nov 01, 2010
- I thought Courteney Cox was cheating on me, says David Arquette - Feb 25, 2011
- Courteney Cox spills beans on marriage break-up - Apr 15, 2011
- David Arquette Admits to Fling with Waitress Jasmine Waltz - Oct 14, 2010
- After rehab, David Arquette turns to self-help books - Mar 25, 2011
- David Arquette Talks About His Split With Courteney Cox On A Radio Show - Oct 13, 2010
- Courteney Cox Says She is Not Getting a Divorce - Nov 02, 2010
Tags: cheating on your wife, clarity, courtney cox, david arquette, genuine reason, honesty, howard stern, jasmine waltz, little daughter, marriage life, new mess, private life, radio show, retrospect, scream, social networking, trial and error, tweet, twitter, wife courtney