David Arquette Comes Out Of Rehabilitation CenterJanuary 31st, 2011 - 8:17 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Jan 31, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Actor David Arquette on Sunday checked out of the rehab after he started feeling better. The 39 year old actor had checked into the Betty Ford Center rehabilitation center at the starting of this year after he felt that he needed to tackle his alcohol and several other issues. The actor had a four week stay at the rehab. A sources close to the actor has confirmed that David Arquette now is feeling much better and is once again back ti his high spirits.
The treatment that he underwent at the rehab has proved to be quite beneficial for he is now feeling pretty good and is all set to move on with his life. The “Scream” actor decided to enter rehab after he started facing some problems following his split from his actress wife Courteney Cox towards the end of last year. He had confessed of his problems admitting that he was suffering from severe depression. Courteney Cox decided to get separated from David Arquette after a marital discord arose between them due to David Arquette’s unfaithfulness towards his wife. The actor had cheated on his wife by having an affair with a waitress which he felt was something manly.
Meanwhile his actress wife had fully supported his decision to go for the rehab saying that she really admired his choice for trying to live a better wife. The couple remained married for eleven years before calling their relationship quits last year. Together they also have a six year old daughter named Coco. Courteney Cox however, had said that their separation is something of a trial.
- David Arquette checks himself into rehab - Jan 03, 2011
- I tried booze when I was just 4, says David Arquette - Feb 24, 2011
- Courteney Cox, Of 'Friends', Expresses Her Admiration For David Arquette's Decision To Enter A Rehab Institute - Jan 04, 2011
- Courteney Cox 'admires' David Arquette's rehab decision - Jan 03, 2011
- David Arquette checks out of rehab - Jan 31, 2011
- Arquette files for divorce from Cox - Jun 13, 2012
- David Arquette out of rehab - Jan 31, 2011
- Arquette 'was in a lot of pain' before checking into rehab - Jan 05, 2011
- David Arquette splits from girlfriend - Mar 08, 2012
- Are Courteney Cox and David Arquette back together? - Mar 21, 2011
- David Arquette enters rehab - Jan 03, 2011
- David Arquette had first beer at four - Feb 25, 2011
- Courteney Cox Admires David Arquette's Decision Of Checking Into Rehab - Jan 04, 2011
- David Arquette And Courteney Cox Part Ways - Oct 12, 2010
- Why David Arquette looked like a clown at a Miami Beach party - Jan 01, 2011
Tags: actor david, actress, better wife, betty ford, betty ford center, coco, courteney cox, david arquette, dey, eleven years, having an affair, high spirits, madhuri, marital discord, rehab, rehabilitation center, scream, severe depression, unfaithfulness, waitress