Daughter Suri is my fountain of youth, says Tom CruiseAugust 17th, 2010 - 3:15 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 17 (ANI): Father-of-three Tom Cruise, who turned 48 recently, says he is not afraid of growing old and he has his own secret of staying young.
“I love all my children, but Suri is my fountain of youth,” People quoted Cruise as telling a German magazine Bild about his 4-year-old daughter with his adoring wife Katie Holmes.
“We jump on the trampoline together,” he said.
Cruise revealed he isn’t afraid to get older.
“I’m still better than my kids at basketball.
“One of these days, though, they’ll beat me and I’ll be delighted,” Cruise added. (ANI)
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Suri Cruise will be an actress, believes mom - Jul 14, 2011
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Holmes dresses up according to city - Aug 10, 2011
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Holmes wants world tour with daughter - Oct 20, 2011
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Russell Brand's long legs scared Suri Cruise - Jun 13, 2012
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012