Daughter pays tribute to Whitney HoustonAugust 10th, 2012 - 2:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 10 (IANS) Late singer Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has paid tribute to her on her 49th birth anniversary.
The 19-year-old took to Twitter to express her feelings after a long silence, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Much love to all. Have not been tweeting much today. I am sorry. I am really missing mom today. Tomorrow is her birthday,” she tweeted Wednesday.
“Once it hits 12 a.m. Mom it’s your birthday. I am going to celebrate it to the fullest. Because you deserve it. You deserve the best.”
And to celebrate, the young star decided to get a tattoo on her wrist.
“On my way with Nick (boyfriend Nick Gordon). Heading for our tattoos. This is for you mom. We love you, happy birthday,” she further posted.
Houston was found dead in a Beverly Hills hotel room Feb 11.
- Whitney's girl seen kissing 'adopted' brother - Mar 12, 2012
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Houston's secret 'son' to get share in wealth - Feb 26, 2012
- Gordon plays down Houston 'romance' rumours - Mar 16, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston is sending her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown to rehab - Mar 17, 2011
- Houston leaves fortune for daughter - Mar 08, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina to see Whitney's body Saturday - Feb 17, 2012
- Whitney Houston: Another star falls (Roundup) - Feb 12, 2012
- I still speak to mom, says Houston's daughter - Mar 14, 2012
- Today is Whitney Houston's birthday - Aug 09, 2012
- Whitney Houston's daughter denies rehab rumours - Mar 18, 2011
- Janet Jackson consoles Bobbi Kristina on the death of Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Bobby Brown says his daughter 'doesn't do drugs' - Mar 09, 2011
Tags: 19 year old, beverly hills hotel, birth anniversary, boyfriend nick, feelings, happy birthday, hotel room, kristina, london, mom, much love, nick gordon, silence, singer whitney houston, tattoo, tattoos, today tomorrow, tribute, whitney houston