Daughter gives Kourtney sleepless nightsJuly 31st, 2012 - 4:15 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 31 (IANS) Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian and her husband Scott Disick are being kept awake all night by their newborn daughter, Penelope Scotland.
The couple, who have two-year-old son Mason, welcomed their second child July 8.
“Their first baby was really easy so they were not prepared for this, she’s been keeping them up all night crying so they have both been on edge,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Kourtney and Scott are totally frazzled though, they have been losing a lot of sleep and that is stressful on any couple,” added the source.
However, Scott has surprised Kardashian, 33, by helping out with the children more than she thought he would.
“No one can believe it, but Scott has actually decided to do the right thing, for once. When the baby was first born, they came together, Kourtney demanded he help and surprisingly Scott came through,” said the source.
- It's a girl for Kourtney Kardashian! - Jul 09, 2012
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian angry with mother - Jul 27, 2012
- Not easy conceiving: Khloe Kardashian - Sep 14, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian to wed soon - Feb 17, 2011
- I wish Kourtney a girl: Kendall - Dec 23, 2011
- Kourtney finds water birth 'brutally painful' - Jun 29, 2012
- Kourtney pregnant with second child - Dec 01, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian Acknowledges Scott Disick Has A Drinking Issue In "Kourtney And Khloe Take Miami" - Aug 02, 2010
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011
- Does Scott Disick have a creepy criminal past? - Jul 26, 2012
- Kourtney crushes pregnancy rumours - Aug 21, 2011
- Don't want to get married: Kourtney Kardashian - Jul 08, 2011
- Kourtney in no rush to lose baby weight - Aug 23, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian purchases $1.7M mega-home in California - Apr 02, 2011