Dating co-stars is natural: Rachel BilsonApril 30th, 2012 - 9:42 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 30 (IANS) Rachel Bilson, known for her role in “Waiting For Forever”, feels it’s natural for actors to date their co-stars.
She too met her boyfriend of five years Hayden Christensen on the set of 2007 movie “Jumper”, reports contactmusic.com.
She said: “Dating co-stars is natural. When you’re working with someone, it’s habit. I met my man at work. I’m attracted to mysterious men. Every woman can relate to that, right?.”
But Rachel, who also dated her “O.C.” co-star Adam Brody for three years before they split in 2006, admits she doesn’t play by the rules when she is in a relationship.
“I’ve been in relationships where we’ve said, ‘I love you’ after two weeks. I think it depends on the person and the relationship. If it feels right, go with it. Love shouldn’t play by the rules. It’s all about chemistry.”
- Rachel Bilson And Hayden Christensen Unite Again - Nov 10, 2010
- Bilson, Christensen dating again - Nov 11, 2010
- Rachel Bilson, Hayden Christensen soak-up romance in Barbados - Apr 26, 2011
- Rachel Bilson slams critics with a rap song - Jan 19, 2012
- It's official: Hayden Christensen, Rachel Bilson call off engagement - Aug 10, 2010
- Gyllenhaal dating Bilson? - Sep 10, 2010
- Rachel Bilson 'not dating' Chace Crawford - Sep 17, 2010
- Rachel Bilson not dating Chace Crawford - Sep 17, 2010
- Rachel Bilson won't strip for films - Sep 28, 2010
- Rachel Bilson, Hayden Christensen engaged? - Feb 19, 2009
- Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen have a breakup - Jun 19, 2010
- Hayden Christensen, Rachel Bilson 'taking a break' from relationship - Jun 19, 2010
- Break Up for Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen - Jun 19, 2010
- Now, Rachel Bilson to launch shoe range - Oct 12, 2011
- Knightley wants to work with fiance - Jul 14, 2012