Dating a star makes things easier: CooperSeptember 23rd, 2011 - 2:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 23 (IANS) Actor Bradley Cooper believes it’s “easier” for him to date a celebrity because they will understand what life in the public eye is like.
Cooper, who has been romantically linked to actress Olivia Wilde and singer-actress Jennifer Lopez since splitting from actress Renee Zellweger earlier this year, thinks chemistry and connection are key factors in starting a relationship.
“Connection and chemistry are amazing things and if the other person is used to being in the media, it makes things easier,” Femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
- Cooper trying to woo Lopez? - Oct 21, 2011
- Bradley Cooper dating Zoe Saldana? - Dec 31, 2011
- Cooper has no time for love - Sep 16, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez has 'romantic dinner' with Bradley Cooper - Sep 12, 2011
- Aniston back with Cooper? - Apr 15, 2011
- Cooper romancing with Olivia Wilde - May 26, 2011
- Reason behind Cooper's and Zellwegar's split revealed - Mar 26, 2011
- Zellweger sells New York apartments to Sobiesk - Mar 28, 2011
- Zellweger moves out of Cooper's house - Mar 27, 2011
- Don't attack Kardashian, says Olivia - Nov 18, 2011
- Cooper is doing great after split: Arnold - Mar 23, 2011
- Cooper, Zellweger part ways - Mar 19, 2011
- Renee Zellweger moves out of ex Bradley Cooper's home - Mar 27, 2011
- Wilde struggling with technology - Jul 31, 2011
- I will always love Jennifer: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011