Darth Vader Commercial Appeciated By Viewers, Max Page PraisedFebruary 8th, 2011 - 8:09 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Feb 9, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It seems that the viewers were more interested in the Super Bowl commercials than the original match between Pittsburgh Steelers and Green Bay Packers. The Super Bowl commercials have now become the most searched items on internet and people are scrambling on web to see the best Super Bowl commercials. However, according to reports, Darth Vader commercial, which was titled as “The Force” has attracted maximum viewers and has become the most watched commercial with 16 million viewers on You-Tube till Monday afternoon.
Moreover, many web portals have named the Darth Vader commercial as the most popular Super Bowl commercial. In the new 2012 Volkswagen Passat commercial, a small Darth Vader tries to use his force to affect his household items but fails in the end. The face behind the mask of Darth Vader is Max Page, who previously appeared in few commercials and has also played a role in “The Young and the Restless”. Jennifer Page, the mother of the six year old boy told a reputed media outlet that the whole family is presently thrilled as it was Max Page’s first national commercial and he did justice to his role. Even, the vice president of Volkswagen of America, Tim Ellis said that the small boy took the direction well and he knew that the commercial is going to be “iconic”.
On the other hand, Max Page’s mother said that her son was born with a congenital heart condition and he was only 4 months old when doctors had to install pacemaker. Jennifer Page said that her son is an inspiration to her. One of the most interesting fact about Max Page is that he has never seen “Star Wars” but played the role of its famous character in the Darth Vader commercial.
- Max Page Woos Viewers In Volkswagen Passat Darth Vader Commercial - Feb 08, 2011
- Super Bowl commercials 2012 ad previews are on - Jan 23, 2012
- Super Bowl Winners: Packers & Mini Darth Vader Commercial - Feb 07, 2011
- Mini Darth Vader Super Bowl commercial is a hit - Feb 08, 2011
- Christina Aguilera to sing the national anthem at Super Bowl - Jan 25, 2011
- New York Jets All Set To Lash Out Against Pittsburgh Steelers - Jan 23, 2011
- Superbowl 2011 To Kick Off Today - Feb 06, 2011
- Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl 31-25 over Pittsburgh Steelers - Feb 07, 2011
- Joan Rivers Flaunts Her Hot Body In Go Daddy Commercial - Feb 07, 2011
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Green Bay Packers To Face-Off In Super Bowl 2011 - Jan 24, 2011
- Super Bowl: A Great Occasion For Eateries To Increase Sales - Feb 06, 2011
- Pittsburgh Steelers Reach Super Bowl Final By Crushing New York Jets - Jan 24, 2011
- Super Bowl 2011 sets US TV record audience of 111 million - Feb 08, 2011
- Green Bay Packers And Chicago Bears To Go For Clash Of Titans - Jan 23, 2011
- Green Bay Packers Turn Out To Be Oddsmakers' Favorite To Win Super Bowl 2011 - Jan 24, 2011
Tags: 4 months, congenital heart, darth vader, face behind the mask, gina gomez, green bay packers, heart condition, household items, interesting fact, jennifer page, max page, million viewers, monday afternoon, pacemaker, pittsburgh steelers, super bowl commercials, tim ellis, volkswagen of america, volkswagen passat, web portals