Darren Criss to Become a Series Regular on ‘Glee’?November 12th, 2010 - 12:13 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Nov 11 (THAINDIAN NEWS) After “coming out”, so to speak, as the openly gay student from Dalton Academy known as “Blaine”, a report from ‘Deadline’ reveals that Darren Criss is in discussions with the big wigs of the show ‘Glee’ about the possibility of him becoming a season regular.
Criss was already scheduled to be a recurring character during the current season, and many people were suspecting that he would play the part of Kurt’s love interest. With the new decorations which were placed on Kurt’s locker in recent episodes, the storyline may have already begun.
This would be the first regular television part for Criss, since the largest part which the actor/singer/songwriter has done before ‘Glee’ was a small part on ‘Eastwick’ on ‘ABC’. His rise to fame began with the YouTube hit ‘A Very Potter Musical’.
See the video embedded below as Darren Criss sings Katy Perry’s ‘A Teenage Dream’ on ‘Glee’.
- Is Darren Criss going to become series regular on 'Glee'? - Nov 12, 2010
- "Glee" Glues The Audience With "Never Been Kissed" - Nov 10, 2010
- Darren Criss Joins Fox Show Glee as Possible "Partner" for Kurt - Nov 17, 2010
- Excitement Is Building Up On Chris Colfer And Darren Criss Of 'Glee' - Jan 21, 2011
- Glee: Darren Criss Says Katy Perry Is One Of His Many Fans - Dec 01, 2010
- Review Of Glee Season 2, Episode 6: Kurt Gets A Kiss From A Guy - Nov 11, 2010
- Katy Perry loves Glee's episode on 'Teenage Dream' - Feb 07, 2011
- Glee's post-Super Bowl episode to feature MJ's 'Thriller' - Nov 19, 2010
- Review Of 'Glee' Season 2 Episode 8: Will Dave's Secret Remain Safe With Kurt? - Nov 25, 2010
- Chris Colfer Reveals New Development In ‘Glee’ - Dec 29, 2010
- 'Glee' Does California Gurls off Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' Hits - Feb 08, 2011
- Glee: Valentine’s Day Special Episode To Be Full Of Love Songs - Jan 20, 2011
- 'The Trevor Project' sees spike in traffic after Glee episode - Mar 01, 2012
- Glee's Valentine Day Episode Shows A Myriad Of Emotions - Feb 09, 2011
- 'Glee' airs its Valentine Day episode - Feb 09, 2011