‘Dark Knight Rises’ prologue releaesedDecember 10th, 2011 - 12:21 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Dec 9 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A group of fans had the chance to view the prologue of the Batman movie “Dark Knight Rises.” Actor Christopher Nolan was at the IMAX theater in Los Angeles when the seven–minute clip from the movie was shown on Thursday night.
This is Nolan’s third Batman movie and he has indicated that he might not play the role again. He introduced the prologue to the fans telling them that when the movie is finally opened, they should seek out theaters where the IMAX technology is available to get the best out of the movie.
The movie is expected to be released at the theaters in the United States next summer. The reporters who were invited to the event say Warner Bros. requested that the report on the prologue should be limited.
The studio is keen on keeping the lid on the movie at least on the plot until it is released. All that MTV said about the prologue was that it “seems to pick up right where “The Dark Knight” leaves off.”
Nolan joked that “I’ve barely started to edit, so don’t ask me about the ending.”
“Dark Knight Rises” is the next Batman movie following the release of “The Dark Knight.”
- Batman 3 movie title revealed - Oct 28, 2010
- Nolan announces 'Batman 3' title - Oct 28, 2010
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Make Batman Fans Expectant - Jan 20, 2011
- Christopher Nolan condemns theatre shooting - Jul 21, 2012
- Plans to reinvent Batman after 'Dark Knight Rises' revealed - Mar 31, 2011
- Sequel of 'The Dark Night' to Hit Screens in 2012 - May 03, 2010
- 'The Dark Knight' sequel to hit screens in 2012 - May 02, 2010
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Batwing crashes during filming - Aug 15, 2011
- Murphy wants roles in smaller films - Jul 25, 2012
- Hathaway incredible in 'Dark Knight Rises': Nolan - Jul 11, 2012
- Ben Affleck to direct 'Justice League' - Aug 09, 2012
- Hathaway spent all time in gym for Catwoman - Apr 14, 2012
- Anne Hathaway Bags The Role Of Catwoman In The Dark Knight Rises - Jan 20, 2011
- Nolan always 'prioritises' his characters: Gordon-Levitt - Mar 22, 2011
- Top Hollywood Actresses Vying For A Role In New 'Batman' Movie - Jan 14, 2011