Dark doubts haunt Emma WatsonNovember 24th, 2010 - 5:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 24 (IANS) The “Harry Potter” actress Emma Watson says she has endured “dark times” due to a “voice in her head” and hence is very grounded.
“I have had dark times, this voice in my head that makes me pretty hard on myself. I really don’t let anything go. I have been learning that I have to try to be a bit kinder and take care of myself a bit better,” express.co.uk quoted Watson as saying.
Now she has finished filming the last book “Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows”. Watson is studying at Brown University and is single and says she still needs a little help from her friends when it comes to understanding men.
- Emma Watson says voice in her head is responsible for her darkest times - Nov 23, 2010
- Emma Watson quits college - Mar 08, 2011
- Emma Watson takes a break from studies to focus on film career - Mar 09, 2011
- Emma Watson postpones studies for acting - Mar 08, 2011
- Emma wants to explore herself - Jul 10, 2011
- End of Harry Potter series is like death of a friend: Watson - May 28, 2010
- Emma Watson plans to lead a normal life - Jul 12, 2011
- Emma Watson enrolling at Oxford University - Jun 11, 2011
- Emma Watson Feels Sick Of Her 'Harry Potter' Fortune - Nov 04, 2010
- Saying goodbye to Potter makes 20-year-old Emma Watson feel 'retired' - Nov 12, 2010
- Rupert Grint says onscreen kiss with Emma Watson was just 'okay' - Nov 20, 2010
- Emma not fashion conscious - Feb 02, 2012
- Emma Watson owns 20 Bibles - Aug 25, 2012
- Emma Watson living 'normal life' on campus - Sep 26, 2010
- Emma Watson Wants to Enjoy Her Life! - Oct 21, 2010