Dara Singh shifted homeJuly 12th, 2012 - 12:55 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 11 (IANS) Critically ill actor-wrestler Dara Singh was shifted from hospital to his Juhu home late Wednesday, a hospital official said.
“In view of his deteriorating condition and keeping in mind the wishes of his family members, we have facilitated this,” Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital executive director Ram Narain told IANS.
Narain said the 84-year-old actor was shifted with ventilators, support systems, nurses and doctors to his home.
He said it was the family’s wish that Dara Singh should be at home in the last stages of his life.
- Dara Singh shifted home, still on ventilator (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Wrestler-actor Dara Singh dead (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Wrestler-actor Dara Singh dead, Bollywood in mourning (Second lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Dara Singh's funeral scheduled for late noon - Jul 12, 2012
- Dara Singh critical - Jul 07, 2012
- Dara Singh still critical, undergoes dialysis - Jul 09, 2012
- Dara Singh still 'very critical' - Jul 10, 2012
- Fans bid tearful goodbye to Dara Singh - Jul 12, 2012
- Dara Singh critical, MRI shows damage to brain - Jul 11, 2012
- Pray for Dara Singh, says Dharmendra - Jul 10, 2012
- VM - Dara Singh, champ with heart of gold, bid final goodbye (Roundup) - Jul 12, 2012
- Dara Singh, champ with heart of gold, bid final goodbye (Intro Roundup, correcting para eight) - Jul 12, 2012
- Shashi Kapoor undergoes cataract surgery - Jul 20, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha's hospital stay to continue - Jul 07, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha's better, says doctor (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012