Dannii Minogue’s thyroid problemOctober 11th, 2011 - 9:24 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 11 (IANS) Dannii Minogue has revealed she suffered from thyroid problem which made her too weak.
The 39-year-old star, who has a 15-month-old Ethan with partner Kris Smith is still recovering, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I was getting thinner and thinner and stressing because I didn’t know what it was. Normally you put on weight if you have an under-active thyroid but there is a percentage of people that have it reversed. It got very hard to concentrate, you can’t sleep and I got very weak,” she said.
“I was finding it hard to pick Ethan up and I was thinking, ‘I’m a new mum, I know I’m tired but surely it can’t be this hard?’ When you’ve just had a baby you think it must be normal tiredness but it got to the point where I thought, ‘This can’t be normal”, she added.
- Minogue's son big for his age - Aug 13, 2012
- Dannii Minogue wants more kids - Nov 28, 2011
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Minogue puts son ahead of career - May 14, 2012
- Minogue's 'tacky' meeting with boyfriend - Nov 07, 2011
- Dannii Minogue gets motivation from son - Aug 08, 2012
- Trouble in Dannii Minogue's paradise? - May 30, 2011
- Go for layering in winter, suggests Dannii Minogue - Jan 07, 2012
- Dannii Minogue scared of embarrassing son - Oct 28, 2010
- No more heels for Dannii Minogue - Mar 01, 2012
- Minogue struggles with work after split - May 11, 2012
- Motherhood has changed my dressing sense: Dannii Minogue - Sep 07, 2010
- Dannii Minogue's 'massive' family plan - Oct 07, 2010
- I never see myself as style icon: Dannii Minogue - Nov 28, 2011
- Dannii Minogue urged to slow down - Mar 06, 2011