Dannii Minogue’s ‘massive’ family planOctober 7th, 2010 - 6:25 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Oct 7 (ANI): Dannii Minogue, who had her first baby Ethan with British rugby player Kris Smith in July, is now planning a ‘massive’ family.
The Australian beauty admits the couple has plans to expand their brood, and are hoping any siblings will be as well behaved as their first son.
“Kris wants a massive family! He’s bought the people carrier, it’s got seven seats and he keeps looking at me going, ‘OK, when are we going to fill that,” News.com.au quoted Minouge as telling radio station Heart FM.
“I think I need a bit more time to think about it! We’ll see what happens, but look, if we had more kids and they were all as calm and easy as Ethan, it would be magic. He’s such a good baby, I lucked out.”
“I don’t know whether Ethan will get any siblings but I think Kris is quite keen. He wants a rugby team!
“When I was pregnant, it was the most calm I’ve ever been. It’s just beautiful; you’re just in love with your body and everything going on because it’s your little baby inside,” she added. (ANI)
- 'Kris is a brilliant dad', says Dannii Minogue - Sep 06, 2010
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Dannii Minogue gets motivation from son - Aug 08, 2012
- Motherhood has changed my dressing sense: Dannii Minogue - Sep 07, 2010
- Dannii Minogue wants more kids - Nov 28, 2011
- Minogue's son big for his age - Aug 13, 2012
- Trouble in Dannii Minogue's paradise? - May 30, 2011
- No more heels for Dannii Minogue - Mar 01, 2012
- Dannii Minogue Becomes Proud Mom Of A Baby Boy - Jul 08, 2010
- Dannii Minogue, Kris Smith split - Apr 04, 2012
- Dannii Minogue to stay in Australia - Aug 18, 2011
- Minogue puts son ahead of career - May 14, 2012
- Minogue's 'tacky' meeting with boyfriend - Nov 07, 2011
- Dannii Minogue scared of embarrassing son - Oct 28, 2010
- Dannii denies split with beau - May 31, 2011
Tags: australian beauty, baby ethan, british rugby, brood, dannii minogue, heart fm, kris smith, little baby, love, melbourne, minouge, oct 7, radio station, rugby player, rugby team, siblings, son kris