Dannii Minogue to make music againNovember 27th, 2011 - 10:47 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 27 (IANS) Australian singer Dannii Minogue has admitted she is considering returning to her music career.
The “Australia’s Got Talent” judge hasn’t released a record since 2007’s “Club Disco” because she has been too busy with other work, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I just heard two really good demos the other day and got excited. It isn’t out of the question but it just hasn’t been possible because there have been so many Dannii’s running around - fashion designer, author, judge, mum. There wasn’t room for Disco Dannii,” she said.
- I never see myself as style icon: Dannii Minogue - Nov 28, 2011
- Dannii Minogue reveals pain of living in sis Kylie's shadow in tell-all - Sep 26, 2010
- Kylie Minogue not to replace Dannii on 'The X Factor' - Apr 06, 2010
- Dannii Minogue to stay in Australia - Aug 18, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan celebrates end of probation - Apr 01, 2012
- Dannii Minogue's thyroid problem - Oct 11, 2011
- Hasselhoff struggles to understand girlfriend - Apr 16, 2011
- Dannii Minogue says that she is not pregnant - Jul 26, 2011
- Dannii Minogue believes in fashion recycling - Dec 14, 2010
- Minogue's son big for his age - Aug 13, 2012
- No feud with Dannii Minogue, says Kimberly Walsh - Nov 03, 2010
- 'Lohan a talented designer' - Feb 13, 2011
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Minogue wants Aniston to don her label - Dec 30, 2010
- Go for layering in winter, suggests Dannii Minogue - Jan 07, 2012