Dannii Minogue scared of embarrassing sonOctober 28th, 2010 - 1:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 28 (IANS) Australian singer Dannii Minogue worries her son Ethan, who is now three-months old, will be embarrassed of her fame and avoid being with her in public when he reaches his teens.
“I think that kids think anything their parents do is embarrassing, right? He’ll probably hate everything I do. I imagine I’ll be collecting him from school and he’ll be like, ‘Can you wait a few streets away around the corner because I don’t want my friends seeing you there collecting me’,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Minogue as saying.
Ethan is the “X Factor” judge’s first child with her boyfriend, British rugby player Kris Smith.
- Dannii Minogue gets motivation from son - Aug 08, 2012
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Minogue struggles with work after split - May 11, 2012
- Dannii Minogue to stay in Australia - Aug 18, 2011
- Dannii Minogue loves breastfeeding - Dec 19, 2010
- Minogue's 'tacky' meeting with boyfriend - Nov 07, 2011
- 'Kris is a brilliant dad', says Dannii Minogue - Sep 06, 2010
- Dannii Minogue urged to slow down - Mar 06, 2011
- Minogue's son big for his age - Aug 13, 2012
- Dannii Minogue's thyroid problem - Oct 11, 2011
- Dannii Minogue, Kris Smith split - Apr 04, 2012
- Motherhood is Dannii Minogue's priority - Apr 30, 2010
- Minogue puts son ahead of career - May 14, 2012
- Dannii Minogue's son controls her life - Mar 04, 2011
- No more heels for Dannii Minogue - Mar 01, 2012