Dannii Minogue has sporty sonAugust 9th, 2012 - 3:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 9 (IANS) Australian singer Dannii Minogue says her two-year-old son Ethan is a great golfer and impresses everyone with his sports skills.
Her son learnt how to play from his father Kris Smith, with whom Minogue split in April, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I don’t know who Ethan’s going to follow but he loves anything to do with sport. He’s got a golf swing on him that Kris has taught him that people cannot believe. He’s been doing it for eight months now,” said the 40-year-old singer.
She insists she is not unhappy, and credits her family for it.
“I am not a misery. Things are great and other people have much harder stuff to deal with than what I’m going through.
“It’s easier when you have an amazing family like I have. My parents are very wise and very calm and always there to guide me,” she said.
- Dannii Minogue gets motivation from son - Aug 08, 2012
- Minogue's son big for his age - Aug 13, 2012
- Minogue struggles with work after split - May 11, 2012
- Dannii Minogue to stay in Australia - Aug 18, 2011
- Dannii denies split with beau - May 31, 2011
- Dannii Minogue gets iPod doll for son - Sep 07, 2011
- Go for layering in winter, suggests Dannii Minogue - Jan 07, 2012
- Dannii Minogue, Kris Smith split - Apr 04, 2012
- Dannii Minogue urged to slow down - Mar 06, 2011
- Minogue wants dresses with flattering arms - Jun 29, 2011
- Dannii Minogue miserable after split - Apr 05, 2012
- Minogue's 'tacky' meeting with boyfriend - Nov 07, 2011
- Dannii Minogue scared of embarrassing son - Oct 28, 2010
- Dannii Minogue Becomes Proud Mom Of A Baby Boy - Jul 08, 2010
- No more heels for Dannii Minogue - Mar 01, 2012