Dannii Minogue fuels rumours of romance with Lewis HamiltonMay 6th, 2008 - 6:17 pm ICT by admin
Melbourne, May 06 (ANI): Aussie singer songwriter Dannii Minogue has once again sparked off rumours that shes more than just friends with F1 firebrand Lewis Hamilton.
The reports of a romance were fuelled after Dannii admitted that she was heading to Monaco to watch her “good friend” race in the grand prix on May 25.
“I really started to follow Lewis (in 2006) and I just admired not only his driving but the way he conducted himself. He is an amazing, amazing guy,” Daily Telegraph quoted Minogue as having gushed at the Logies.
When questioned about the pairs off-track plans in the south of France’s gambling mecca, Dannii simply grinned slyly.
“I look forward to seeing him in Monaco,” she cooed.
But even if her heart might belong to Lewis, her feet were footloose and fancy free at Channel 7’s Logies after-party, where she was seen as taking charge of the dance floor. (ANI)
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger takes Dannii Minogue's place on the 'X Factor' panel - Jul 01, 2010
- Scherzinger's expensive plans to meet Hamilton - Aug 11, 2012
- Dannii Minogue wants to design for Adele - Mar 27, 2012
- Minogue wants to design for Kate - Mar 19, 2012
- Dannii Minogue says that she is not pregnant - Jul 26, 2011
- Hamilton-Massa embrace each other as F1 season ends - Nov 28, 2011
- Nicole back in McLaren paddock - Mar 17, 2012
- Scherzinger thanks pal Will.i.am for making Formula 1 fun - Mar 01, 2011
- Hamilton wants Moscow F1 night race - Jul 15, 2012
- Monaco GP: Webber on pole, Hulkenberg miss top-10 - May 26, 2012
- Minogue's 'tacky' meeting with boyfriend - Nov 07, 2011
- Dannii Minogue has a great fall! - Sep 13, 2012
- No feud with Dannii Minogue, says Kimberly Walsh - Nov 03, 2010
- Hamilton sends love notes to Scherzinger - Dec 08, 2011
Tags: aussie singer, channel 7, daily telegraph, dance floor, dannii minogue, firebrand, good friend, grand prix, heart, just friends, lewis hamilton, logies, mecca, melbourne, monaco, pairs, romance, singer songwriter, south of france