Dannii Minogue denies crash dieting reportsOctober 6th, 2010 - 1:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 6 (IANS) Singer Dannii Minogue has rubbished reports that she lost her baby weight by adopting crash dieting.
The Australian singer gained 49 pounds (22 kg) while she was pregnant with son Ethan Edward, who was born in July. She has since returned as a judge on Britain’s talent show “The X Factor” looking svelte, sparking speculation about how she lost the weight, reports contactmusic.com.
“I definitely haven’t lost all of it (pregnancy weight), because I haven’t been exercising. I haven’t had the time or the energy,” she said.
“When I got pregnant, I started eating sweet things for the first time and I haven’t stopped. I read this article that said I was on turkey broth and crazy exercising every day. I don’t eat meat and I’ve been eating lemon pie!” she added.
- Dannii Minogue denies extreme diet claims - Oct 06, 2010
- Motherhood has changed my dressing sense: Dannii Minogue - Sep 07, 2010
- Dannii Minogue Becomes Proud Mom Of A Baby Boy - Jul 08, 2010
- Minogue wants to open cafe - Jun 22, 2012
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Minogue's son big for his age - Aug 13, 2012
- 'Kris is a brilliant dad', says Dannii Minogue - Sep 06, 2010
- Dannii Minogue, Kris Smith split - Apr 04, 2012
- No more heels for Dannii Minogue - Mar 01, 2012
- Dannii Minogue says that she is not pregnant - Jul 26, 2011
- Minogue's 'tacky' meeting with boyfriend - Nov 07, 2011
- Minogue unveils first look of newborn on Twitter - Jul 11, 2010
- Minogue puts son ahead of career - May 14, 2012
- Go for layering in winter, suggests Dannii Minogue - Jan 07, 2012
- Dannii Minogue gets motivation from son - Aug 08, 2012