Danni Minogue launches clothing rangeJanuary 22nd, 2010 - 9:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 22 (IANS) Australian singer Danni Minogue has launched her own clothing range in collaboration with a top British designer.
The “X Factor” judge has teamed up with Tabitha Somerset Webb, founder of luxury accessories label Tabitha, to create her fashion collection, dailystar.co.uk reports.
“I’m so excited. I’m selling my new collection of dresses - pinching myself that the dream has come true,” Minogue was quoted as saying.
- Minogue wants Aniston to don her label - Dec 30, 2010
- Minogue wants to design for Kate - Mar 19, 2012
- Dannii Minogue says she would love to dress Jennifer Aniston - Dec 29, 2010
- Pregnant Dannii Minogue launches new clothing range - Apr 28, 2010
- Minogue wants dresses with flattering arms - Jun 29, 2011
- Dannii Minogue wants to design for Adele - Mar 27, 2012
- Victoria to style Dannii in 'The X Factor' - Oct 25, 2010
- Tobey Maguire, new face of Prada - Jun 16, 2011
- Halliwell turns designer, to launch evening dresses - Jul 04, 2011
- Indian is gorgeous, a perfect amalgamation of world culture: Italian designer (Interview) (With Images) - Mar 24, 2012
- Witherspoon new face of Swedish clothing company - Aug 26, 2011
- Now, Rachel Bilson to launch shoe range - Oct 12, 2011
- Moss seduces rabbit in ad - Apr 20, 2011
- Michelle Williams designs charity fashion range - Jun 11, 2012
- Kerry Katona to launch her clothing line - Sep 28, 2010