Danielle Staub Reportedly Fired From ‘Real Housewives Of New Jersey’August 17th, 2010 - 7:14 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
August 17, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): 48-year-old Danielle Staub happens to be a celebrity associated with reality television. She is the Mom of two children. She is also the self-styled vamp of ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’, which happens to be a well-liked program. However, this tag is not going to stick to her any longer. It has been reported that Danielle has been fired from the program notwithstanding the fact that she was the heart of colossal drama and air time.
An insider has revealed to the Life & Style magazine that Danielle has been enlightened that she would not be coming back for the third installment of the program. The insider has also declared that Danielle thought that she was going to emerge again in the winning series on Bravo. The dismissal, however, has stunned her.
One episode of the abovementioned program witnessed Danielle confess that she was arraigned in the 1980s for extortion and cocaine ownership. Danielle has also been in the limelight as she has been involved in disagreements with other components of the cast. Danielle is also accused of owing $100,000 to a previous criminal.
Danielle has come into view in a sexual tape and has experienced four breast surgeries. She is also endeavoring to take legal action against her co-stars of ‘Real Housewives..’, Teresa Giudice and Ashley Holmes, for purportedly assaulting her during a quarrel. It has also been whispered that she was involved in a lesbian relationship.
Nevertheless, the audience may not have witnessed the last of the reality TV celebrity. Life & Style has voiced that Danielle is eager to star in her own follow-up TV series. She had declared to the magazine on August 10 during her birthday party that she was unaware whether there are discussions taking place now regarding the third season of the program. So, this reported sacking of hers may not signal the termination of her TV career.
There has hitherto been no verification from Bravo or Danielle’s spokespersons on her reported departure. A representative for the Bravo network has declared to Life & Style that Bravo does not have the habit of discharging observations on the casting of the forthcoming seasons of Housewives while existing seasons are still being telecast.
Danielle’s booking manager asserted that there was ‘no comment’ on her position on the program. The present season of ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ concludes on August 23.
- Danielle Staub Fired From "The Real Housewives Of New Jersey"? - Aug 17, 2010
- Teresa Giudice Might Be Leaving "Real Housewives Of New Jersey" - Oct 20, 2010
- Is Teresa Giudice going to leave 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'? - Oct 20, 2010
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Danielle Staub fired from the show - Aug 17, 2010
- Danielle Staub to uncover truth of relationship with Lori Michaels in spinoffs - Sep 15, 2010
- Playboy Hopeful Fernanda Rocha In 'Real Housewives Of OC' Season 6 - Dec 10, 2010
- Jacqueline Laurita skips Real Housewives reunion because of her hatred of Teresa Giudice - Aug 03, 2012
- Teresa Giudice is a role model, says Naomi Campbell - Sep 11, 2010
- Danielle Staub says her sex tape will outsell Kendra Wilkinson's - Jun 11, 2010
- "Real Housewives Of New Jersey" Season 2 Premiers On Bravo - May 04, 2010
- Danielle Staub fuels lesbian fling rumours - Jul 03, 2010
- Danielle Staub accuses Holmes of assault - Jan 31, 2010
- Kim Zolciak's pregnancy photos create a buzz - May 05, 2011
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Daniel makes startling revelations - May 27, 2009
- Danielle Staub doesn't want to be called a slut, whore, sex tape star in trial - Sep 22, 2010
Tags: air time, ashley holmes, august 10, breast surgeries, celebrity life, co stars, disagreements, extortion, giudice, lesbian relationship, life style magazine, limelight, men at work, pen men, quarrel, reality television, third season, tv career, tv celebrity, vamp