Danielle Lloyd to speak out about domestic violenceJanuary 30th, 2010 - 5:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 30 (ANI): English glamour model Danielle Lloyd is set to share her experience of domestic violence with thousands of schoolchildren.
Lloyd, 26, will tour schools in a bid to stop teenagers getting into abusive relationships, reports the Daily Star.
The former Miss Great Britain 2006, who is now engaged to Portsmouth midfielder Jamie O’Hara, 23, had on January 29 spoke on TV about her two-year hell with a partner who beat her.
She revealed to BBC Breakfast presenters Charlie Stayt, 47, and Susanna Reid, 39, how she endured regular attacks from the age of 17. (ANI)
- Lloyd plans wild hen party - Jan 22, 2012
- Danielle Lloyd expecting Jamie O'Hara's baby - Mar 04, 2010
- Danielle Lloyd's son Harry released from the hospital - Aug 16, 2011
- Danielle Lloyd pregnant with second child - Jul 14, 2011
- Danielle Lloyd gives birth to son - Jul 12, 2010
- Danielle Lloyd does a Liz Hurley in new photo shoot - Oct 03, 2010
- My unborn baby's got more clothes than me, says Danielle Lloyd - May 09, 2010
- Ex-Miss England confirms engagement with Spurs star Jamie O'Hara - Dec 02, 2009
- Danielle Lloyd resorted to therapy to cope with meltdown - Aug 24, 2009
- Danielle Lloyd buys love pad with footie beau Jamie O'Hara - Sep 08, 2009
- WAG Danielle Lloyd punched in brawl with beau's ex - May 05, 2009
- Soccer Wag Dani nearly lost her leg in club brawl - May 27, 2009
- Danielle Lloyd breaks her silence over horror nightclub attack - May 31, 2009
- Teaching ban on 'lesbian' Brit teacher who sent ex-colleague sexual notes, roses - Jan 30, 2011
- Soccer WAG Lloyd fears for life after assault in a nightclub - Jun 17, 2009
Tags: abusive relationships, bbc, daily star, danielle lloyd, domestic violence, former miss great britain, glamour model, great britain, hell, london jan, midfielder, miss great britain, miss great britain 2006, o hara, portsmouth, schoolchildren, susanna reid, teenagers