Daniel Radcliffe worried about future jobsMay 28th, 2010 - 2:49 am ICT by IANS
London, May 28 (IANS) Hollywood actor Daniel Radcliffe is worried about his future jobs. He is concerned what he will do once he is over with filming the last movie of the “Harry Potter” series.
“I hope that I will continue to find some kind of employment after this (’Harry Potter’). Otherwise, I don’t know…panto I suppose !” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
The 20-year-old is currently filming the final instalment of the fantasy movie franchise “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II” in London.
- Daniel Radcliffe fears 'Harry Potter' remake - May 29, 2010
- No more Harry Potter books: Daniel Radcliffe - Nov 17, 2010
- No more Harry Potter for Radcliffe! - Jul 12, 2011
- Radcliffe fascinated with death - Nov 01, 2010
- Spooky new role will free me from Potter shadow: Daniel Radcliffe - Jul 30, 2010
- Radcliffe worked harder for last 'Harry Potter' project - Aug 14, 2010
- Radcliffe's parents initially against Potter role - Nov 23, 2011
- After 'Harry Potter', archaeology on Radcliffe's mind - Jul 10, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe says that he is done with the Harry Potter franchise - Jun 20, 2011
- Fans Eagerly Waiting For "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows" - Nov 15, 2010
- Radcliffe learnt from 'Harry Potter' mistakes - Dec 25, 2011
- Radcliffe to play a literary hero in next - Jan 14, 2012
- '...Deathly Hallows' will shake people up: Radcliffe - Sep 07, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe broke down in tears at Potter's end - Jun 15, 2010
- Now Harry Potter to release in 3D! - Feb 04, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,