Daniel Radcliffe will quit acting for behind-the-camera work: Jason IsaacsJune 8th, 2009 - 2:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 8 (ANI): Daniel Radcliffe will quit acting for a career behind the camera, according to his Harry Potter co-star Jason Isaacs.
Radcliffe was just 11 when he got the lead role in Harry Potter and has grown up in the spotlight.
He has worked in various other movies and performed for the stage in both London and New York productions of Equus last year (08).
However, Isaacs, who plays Lucius Malfoy in the Potter films, believes that Radcliffe, now 19, has a long Hollywood career ahead of him - but not as an actor.
“Daniel will potentially be a great director or producer. He’s very interested in behind-the-camera work,” the Daily Star quoted Isaacs as saying.
“Remember, (he) has spent more hours in front of the camera in the last decade than most people have in their entire career,” he added. (ANI)
- Daniel Radcliffe to quit acting? - Jun 08, 2009
- Harry Potter actor hoping co-stars would end up in rehab! - Jun 07, 2009
- Jason Isaacs praises young Potter stars for staying "grounded, humble" - Nov 13, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe helped Jason Isaacs create his scary Harry Potter look - Jun 17, 2010
- Robert Pattinson envies Daniel Radcliffe's theatre career - May 25, 2010
- 'Potter' success cannot be repeated: Radcliffe - Mar 19, 2011
- Robert Pattinson envious of Daniel Radcliffe - May 25, 2010
- Radcliffe happy with Pattinson's success - Aug 22, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe 'Wealthiest British Star Under 30' - Nov 30, 2010
- Dan Radcliffe wants to get tattooed - Jul 15, 2011
- Radcliffe comfortable with nudity - Feb 01, 2012
- Life without Harry Potter 'will be scary, but exciting' for Radcliffe' - Nov 15, 2010
- Harry Potter's Tom Felton dismisses claims he fathered a secret child - Nov 26, 2010
- Harry Potter franchise to be honoured at this year's BAFTA awards - Feb 04, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe Does Not Want To Leave London! - Nov 16, 2010