Daniel Radcliffe ‘was worried about new Potter book rumours’April 27th, 2011 - 5:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 27 (ANI): Daniel Radcliffe has admitted that he was ‘worried’ when he heard a rumour that J.K. Rowling was planning another ‘Harry Potter’ book and had to text the writer to make sure it was not true.
The young Brit has made it clear he no longer wants to don Potter’s spectacles and invisibility cloak again after starring in eight films about the literary hero and his friends.
So when he heard Rowling was planning another book in the series, he asked her for clarification.
“I was worried! I texted her. I said, ‘Look, is this true? Are you writing another book?’” the Daily Express quoted him as telling Celebuzz.com.
“She wrote back that she was so pleased with my performance in Harry Potter 7: Part 1 that, as a reward, she promised to never write another book about Harry,” he added.
Radcliffe admitted that ‘Harry Potter’ is far from his mind right now, but he is preparing for one last reminder before he’s done with the boy wizard for good. (ANI)
- Daniel Radcliffe vetoed future Potter books - Apr 27, 2011
- No more Harry Potter books: Daniel Radcliffe - Nov 17, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe says that he is done with the Harry Potter franchise - Jun 20, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe says he'll never do another Harry Potter film - Nov 14, 2010
- Will The 'Harry Potter' Series Really End With 'Deathly Hallows'? - Nov 17, 2010
- Rowling plans 'Harry Potter' encyclopaedia - Apr 18, 2012
- Radcliffe wants to play superhero - May 26, 2012
- Daniel Radcliffe: No More Potter Movie Without J K Rowling Book - Nov 30, 2010
- Could Harry Potter Return? Author JK Rowling Says Maybe - Oct 05, 2010
- Harry Potter and the Indian fan - one last magical time (Feature) - Jul 09, 2011
- Rowling doesn't rule out more Harry Potter books - Oct 03, 2010
- Movie to be made on J.K. Rowling's life - Feb 17, 2011
- J.K Rowling 'Harry Potter' Plagiarism Dismissed in US - Jan 08, 2011
- 'Harry Potter' fan to auction Rowling's boots - Sep 20, 2011
- Life without Harry Potter 'will be scary, but exciting' for Radcliffe' - Nov 15, 2010
Tags: boy wizard, brit, clarification, daily express, daniel radcliffe, don potter, films, harry potter, harry potter 7, harry potter book, invisibility, j k rowling, literary hero, london, reminder, rumour, rumours, spectacles