Daniel Radcliffe to quit acting?June 8th, 2009 - 1:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 8 (IANS) “Harry Potter” star Daniel Radcliffe will quit acting for a career in movie direction, says his co-star Jason Isaacs.
Isaacs, who plays Lucius Malfoy in the Potter films, says Radcliffe has a long Hollywood career ahead of him but not as an actor, reported dailystar.co.uk
“He will potentially be a great director or producer. He’s very interested in behind-the-camera work,” said Isaacs.
Radcliffe was 11 years old when he landed the lead role in “Harry Potter”. The actor, now 19, has made several other movies and ventured onto the stage in both London and New York productions of “Equus” last year.
- Daniel Radcliffe will quit acting for behind-the-camera work: Jason Isaacs - Jun 08, 2009
- Jason Isaacs praises young Potter stars for staying "grounded, humble" - Nov 13, 2010
- Robert Pattinson envious of Daniel Radcliffe - May 25, 2010
- Harry Potter actor hoping co-stars would end up in rehab! - Jun 07, 2009
- Radcliffe plays drunk in new video - Jun 21, 2012
- 'Potter' success cannot be repeated: Radcliffe - Mar 19, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe helped Jason Isaacs create his scary Harry Potter look - Jun 17, 2010
- Radcliffe happy with Pattinson's success - Aug 22, 2011
- Radcliffe comfortable with nudity - Feb 01, 2012
- Robert Pattinson envies Daniel Radcliffe's theatre career - May 25, 2010
- I'm not a celebrity, says Daniel Radcliffe - Oct 31, 2010
- Dan Radcliffe wants to get tattooed - Jul 15, 2011
- Rupert Grint nervous during first sex scene - Apr 18, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe 'Wealthiest British Star Under 30' - Nov 30, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants To Work With Emma Watson Again - Dec 01, 2010
Tags: 11 years, camera work, co star, dailystar, daniel radcliffe, equus, films, harry potter, harry potter the actor, hollywood, hollywood career, jason isaacs, lead role, london, lucius malfoy, potter star