Daniel Craig wants to remain James Bond foreverApril 4th, 2008 - 8:31 pm ICT by admin
London, April 4 (DPA) British actor Daniel Craig said he wanted to play Her Majesty’s most famous secret agent as long as possible. “Until my joints go I will keep going as Bond,” the 40-year-old actor told the British tabloid The Sun Friday.
“I have no intention of giving up yet,” the actor said while on location in Chile, filming the latest James Bond movie, “Quantum of Solace”.
The upcoming Bond instalment will contain nude scenes and even more action scenes than “Casino Royale”, Craig’s first outing as James Bond.
“There is a little nudity. It might not be full,” the actor said.
“We are going from stunt sequence to stunt sequence,” he added.
“Quantum of Solace”, the 22nd film in the James Bond series, will open in cinemas in November. “Casino Royale”, Craig’s Bond debut, was the most successful 007 movie at box offices worldwide.
The film will pick up where “Casino Royale” left off, Craig said, with Bond out to get those who took the love of his life from him.
“There is a sense of vengeance. He’s out to get them,” Craig said.
The actor, who faced criticism for being too soft when he took over the part from predecessor Pierce Brosnan, is the sixth incarnation of James Bond, following film icons like Sean Connery or Roger Moore.
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- 'Austin Powers' ruined 'James Bond': Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- Connery says no to Bond's 50th anniversary celebrations - Jan 31, 2011
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- James Bond Movie Cancelled Owing To Production Issues - Jul 07, 2010
- New Bond Movie Canceled Owing To MGM's Financial Woes - Jul 10, 2010
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- Craig made bond's character extraordinary: David Arnold - May 04, 2010
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010
- Pierce Brosnan thinks he 'never really nailed' 007 role - Apr 15, 2010
- Daniel Craig To Star In Remake Of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Jul 28, 2010
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
- Daniel Craig Looks Sizzling In 'Cowboys And Aliens' - Jul 25, 2010
- Craig wasn't interested in 'James Bond' role - Jul 22, 2011
Tags: april 4, british actor, british tabloid the sun, casino royale, daniel craig, dpa, film icons, james bond series, joints, majesty, nudity, pierce brosnan, predecessor, quantum, roger moore, sean connery, sixth incarnation, solace, tabloid the sun, vengeance