Daniel Craig signed on for four more 007 filmsNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:10 am ICT by admin
However, it is not clear whether the number includes “Bond 22″ which has already been in pre-production for a December start.
The report says that the studio renegotiated Craig’s fee for his first three films after the success of Casino Royale, which could make him pocket 30million pounds over the next decade.
If he sticks to the contract, he will be only one movie behind Sean Connery, who starred as Bond six times, and two behind Sir Roger Moore.
Pierce Brosnan signed on for a three-picture contract, with an option for a fourth, while Timothy Dalton made just two.
Daniel Craig’s second Bond film, the untitled Bond 22, is scheduled for a 2008 release, with Bond 23 expected in 2010. (ANI)
- Connery says no to Bond's 50th anniversary celebrations - Jan 31, 2011
- James Bond Movie Cancelled Owing To Production Issues - Jul 07, 2010
- Clint Eastwood doesn't regret turning down 007 role - Feb 11, 2010
- New Bond writer to turn superspy into Afghan war veteran - Nov 02, 2010
- Next James Bond film on hold indefinitely - Apr 23, 2010
- Craig made bond's character extraordinary: David Arnold - May 04, 2010
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
- Craig to return to screens as James Bond with MGM close to sealing deal - Aug 13, 2010
- New Bond Movie Canceled Owing To MGM's Financial Woes - Jul 10, 2010
- Sean Connery named Favourite James Bond Actor - Mar 24, 2009
- Pierce Brosnan thinks he 'never really nailed' 007 role - Apr 15, 2010
- Latest James Bond film back on track? - Sep 17, 2010
- New 'James Bond' film starring Daniel Craig to release in 2012 - Jan 12, 2011
- New James Bond film to release next year - Jan 12, 2011
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010