Daniel Craig may show more skin, if Broccoli has her wayNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:09 am ICT by admin
But Broccoli, he said, was determined about taking the top off.
“I think Barbara is going to have a word about that,” the Daily Express quoted Craig, as telling GQ magazine.
However, the actor added that anything could happen as long as Broccoli has her way.
“We’ll see. There are no plans. Bond might have to take a shower, what can I tell you?” he said.
Craig added that he wouldn’t be as buff as he was in his first 007 outing when his appearance in skimpy blue swimming trunks set several hearts racing.
“I’m probably not going to bulk up as much as I did last time. It was an exercise that worked and I’m very happy we did it,” he said. (ANI)
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- Craig to return to screens as James Bond with MGM close to sealing deal - Aug 13, 2010
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010
- Ben Whishaw to play Q in next Bond film - Jul 14, 2012
- New 'James Bond' movie named 'Skyfall' - Nov 03, 2011
- New Bond writer to turn superspy into Afghan war veteran - Nov 02, 2010
- George Lazenby to pen tell-all book on his career - Nov 05, 2010
- Daniel Craig can't wait to play James Bond again - Aug 03, 2010
- Connery says no to Bond's 50th anniversary celebrations - Jan 31, 2011
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- 'Bond 23' suspended indefinitely! - Apr 21, 2010
- William, Harry didn't know queen was 'Bond girl' - Aug 04, 2012
- Daniel Craig vows never to wear tight trunks again - Sep 17, 2008
- I am not funny: Daniel Craig - Sep 03, 2012