Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger MooreAugust 29th, 2012 - 3:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 29 (IANS) Actor Roger Moore, who played James Bond from 1973 to 1985, feels Daniel Craig has been the best actor to play 007.
In his new book “Bond on Bond”, Moore writes: “I loved ‘Casino Royale’ and Daniel Craig. He is a wonderful actor, certainly the best actor to play Bond. (He has) the best build of any Bond.”
Moore said he was looking forward to the release of “Skyfall”, reports express.co.uk.
“I believe that ‘Skyfall’ is going to have a lot more humour in it than ‘Quantum of Solace’ did, something I’ll be pleased to see,” he added.
- I am not funny: Daniel Craig - Sep 03, 2012
- 'Austin Powers' ruined 'James Bond': Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- Heineken extends partnership with James Bond films - Feb 09, 2012
- Mendes wasn't sure about Craig as Bond - Apr 20, 2012
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- Ben Whishaw to play Q in next Bond film - Jul 14, 2012
- Javier Bardem goes blond for next Bond flick - Mar 13, 2012
- Daniel Craig Passionate About Third Bond Movie - Aug 16, 2010
- Adele likely to sing closing credit of 'Skyfall' - Sep 12, 2012
- Pierce Brosnan thinks he 'never really nailed' 007 role - Apr 15, 2010
- Craig beefs up for 'Skyfall' sex scene - Apr 16, 2012