Daniel Craig dresses in drag for women’s rightsMarch 8th, 2011 - 3:06 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 8 (ANI): Daniel Craig has stepped into a woman’s shoes quite literally to highlight the inequality women face around the world.
Craig, who plays the latest incarnation of the debonair spy 007 in the film franchise, wears a blond wig, high heels and a wrap dress in an ad for WeAreEquals.org as part of International Women’s Day, reports the New York Daily News.
Dame Judy Dench, who plays Bond’s boss M in the film series, narrates the ad with an array of statistics.
Dench points out the fact that this year, women are still paid less than men and are victims of physical and sexual violence as well as damaging sexual double standards in the workplace and the media. (ANI)
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench hopes to star in Bond movies until she dies - Jan 26, 2011
- Albert Finney onboard for the new James Bond movie - Nov 01, 2011
- Olivia Wilde to star in 'Chemistry' - Aug 27, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench breaks her toes - Feb 17, 2011
- New 'James Bond' movie named 'Skyfall' - Nov 03, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench always wanted to work with Clint Eastwood - Jan 26, 2011
- Javier Bardem goes blond for next Bond flick - Mar 13, 2012
- Emma Watson to star in Marilyn Monroe movie - Sep 25, 2010
- Judi Dench lets slip top secret date of next 007 film - Mar 27, 2011
- It's Judi Dench not Cruise for Mulligan - Sep 19, 2010
- Next Bond flick to be Dame Judi Dench's last? - Apr 11, 2010
- Dame Judi Dench breaks her toes on 'J. Edgar' set - Feb 17, 2011
- Judi Dench voted greatest stage star - Dec 17, 2010
- Dench to spread awareness about lung cancer - Aug 22, 2011
Tags: array, blond wig, boss, dame judy dench, daniel craig, debonair spy, dresses, film franchise, film series, high heels, incarnation, inequality, international women, new york daily news, sexual violence, shoes, statistics, york daily news