‘Dance India Dance’ Season 4 To Start With A New FormatOctober 27th, 2010 - 7:38 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 27, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Zee TV is gearing up to welcome the 4th season of its popular dance based reality show ‘Dance India Dance’. But this season will start with a new twist as participants will have to come in pair unlike previous seasons.
Each of the participating pairs will be competing with another and they will be evaluated based on their choreography, co-ordination, timing and appeal. This season will be filled with more excitement and it will be termed as ‘Dance India Dance Doubles’.
Several dance forms were introduced in this reality show in the earlier seasons including b-boying, cha cha cha, rumba, locking-popping, contemporary, afro jazz, jive, etc. The upcoming season will just add to the frenzy and camaraderie of the reality show.
The auditions for 4th season of ‘Dance India Dance’ will start at the end of October and it will be completed by November. Participants can audition in the cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Bangalore, Guwahati and Lucknow. International audiences can approach countries like Dubai, US and Britain, where the auditions will be held.
The show has given some exceptional dancers like Salman, Dharmesh, Shakti Mohan, Binny and Jitumoni. Salman has got the chance to perform in the Salman Khan starrer film Wanted, Shakti Mohan has been seen in various reality shows and Vinny Sharma has got to play the lead role in a daily soap.
However, the charm will be still missing in this season if the popular trio Remo D’souza, Terence Lewis and Geeta Kapoor do not return as the mentors. Speculation is going on whether they will unite again for the fourth season of DID.
Get ready to watch some wonderful chemistry of the pairs in the upcoming season!
- 'Dance India Dance' team conducts flash mobs in capital - Dec 24, 2011
- Dance fever catches on among Indians, thanks to TV - Feb 01, 2011
- Amrita evicted from Dance India Dance - Apr 06, 2010
- Ranbir, Katrina to grace DID 2 finale - Apr 20, 2010
- Its Down to Four Finalists in Dance India Dance! - Apr 13, 2010
- Remo to make his next film with 'DID' contestants - Dec 30, 2011
- Dharmesh - the actual live crowd winner - Apr 26, 2010
- Rajasmita wins 'Dance India Dance 3' - Apr 22, 2012
- Shakti wins Dance India Dance 2 - Apr 24, 2010
- 'Dance India Dance' returns - this time with couples - Oct 26, 2010
- Shiamak Davar to judge Zee TV's 'Dance Ke Superstar' - Mar 28, 2011
- Kishore Aman evicted from DID - Mar 18, 2010
- Zee TV Synopsis for the weekend- 22nd Jan 2010 to 24th Jan 2010 - Jan 22, 2010
- Ratan and Abhishek upset with DID's result! - Apr 28, 2010
- Shakti Mohan crowned 'Dance India Dance' winner - Apr 24, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,