Damien Hirst to peel Kate Moss’ skin off for new high art magazine coverJune 4th, 2009 - 2:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 4 (ANI): Brit artist Damien Hirst has decided to peel off part of supermodel Kate Moss’ face for a new high art magazine cover shoot.
Hirst, 43, who is an eccentric painter, sculptor and restaurateur, imagined what Moss’ face would look like if half her skin were peeled off for the cover of the second issue of U.S. publication Tar, reports the Daily Star.
The magazine also carries a tribute to Moss, a seven-page essay about the catwalk stunner by shamed U.S. author James Frey.
Frey had conned readers into thinking his memoir about his drug-fuelled past was for real, and he had to apologise to Oprah Winfrey, who picked the author’s ‘A Million Little Pieces’ for her famous Book Club. (ANI)
- Kate Moss turns ghoulish for magazine cover - Jun 04, 2009
- Oprah Winfrey apologizes for slamming author James Frey - May 14, 2009
- Oprah Winfrey Gets Another Set Of Delight Through oprah.com/12days - Nov 30, 2010
- Oprah tops Forbes 'Power List' - Jun 29, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Says U.S. Citizen Too Smart For Sarah Palin's Presidential Run - Dec 24, 2010
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Shania Twain releases her memoir - May 04, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey celebrates O magazine's birthday by gifting $10,000 & iPad to her staff members - Jun 18, 2010
- Gaga beats Winfrey, tops world's most powerful celeb list - May 19, 2011
- How Oprah Winfrey conquered OWN fears - Oct 03, 2010
- Woman excuses herself from jury duty for Oprah show - Apr 28, 2011
- Oprah's Comments To 'Parade' Construed As U.S. Is Too Smart To Be Seduced By Sarah Palin's Presidency - Dec 24, 2010
- Gibson's ex-girlfriend to reveal all in candid chat with Oprah Winfrey - Oct 01, 2010
- Kate Moss smoulders as she poses nude for Brazilian Vogue - Apr 29, 2011
- Stella McCartney donates sketch to auction - May 05, 2012
Tags: art magazine, artist damien hirst, author james frey, daily star, high art, james frey, kate moss, little pieces, london, memoir, oprah winfrey, page essay, restaurateur, sculptor, stunner, supermodel kate moss, tribute