Dame Helen Mirren wants Wills-Kat to perform second ‘private’ weddingApril 25th, 2011 - 5:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 25 (ANI): Dame Helen Mirren ‘hopes’ that Prince William and Kate Middleton would opt for a second “private” wedding ceremony away from the glare of the global spotlight.
The British royal will wed his bride-to-be at London’s Westminster Abbey on Friday in a lavish ceremony which will be broadcast all over the world.
Mirren admitted she feels sorry for the young royal couple and hopes they exchange vows behind close doors in a second, secret ceremony.
“I know this sounds ridiculous, but I think people getting married should be a private thing. I hope they will also do an absolutely private wedding just for them,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling Britain’s Mail. (ANI)
- Mirren hopes William, Kate have private wedding also - Apr 25, 2011
- Twitter banned at Wills-Kat royal wedding - Apr 28, 2011
- Wills-Kate 'to snub celebs expecting Royal wedding invite' - Feb 02, 2011
- White House congratulates British royal couple - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton's wedding dress 'will be modest' - Feb 08, 2011
- 'The Queen' Helen Mirren to 'skip' royal wedding - Apr 26, 2011
- Wills- Kat declared husband and wife - Apr 29, 2011
- Royal couple to get pre-marital counselling - Dec 09, 2010
- Royal wedding video goes viral - Apr 18, 2011
- Morrissey slams Royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Stores trading off on 'brand Kate Middleton' could be sued - Jan 10, 2011
- Vivienne Westwood thinks Kate Middleton needs to 'catch up with style' - Feb 22, 2011
- Prince William To Marry Kate Middleton Next August At Westminster Abbey? - Aug 29, 2010
- Becks 'honoured' to be a part of Will-Kat royal wedding - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton to throw 'normal' reception bash - Dec 07, 2010
Tags: daily express, dame helen mirren, doors, glare, global spotlight, helen mirren, kate middleton, lavish ceremony, london, mail, prince william, prince william and kate, prince william and kate middleton, private wedding ceremony, royal couple, secret ceremony, westminster abbey, william and kate, wills