Dame Helen Mirren wants Wills-Kat to perform second ‘private’ weddingApril 25th, 2011 - 5:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 25 (ANI): Dame Helen Mirren ‘hopes’ that Prince William and Kate Middleton would opt for a second “private” wedding ceremony away from the glare of the global spotlight.
The British royal will wed his bride-to-be at London’s Westminster Abbey on Friday in a lavish ceremony which will be broadcast all over the world.
Mirren admitted she feels sorry for the young royal couple and hopes they exchange vows behind close doors in a second, secret ceremony.
“I know this sounds ridiculous, but I think people getting married should be a private thing. I hope they will also do an absolutely private wedding just for them,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling Britain’s Mail. (ANI)
- Mirren hopes William, Kate have private wedding also - Apr 25, 2011
- Twitter banned at Wills-Kat royal wedding - Apr 28, 2011
- Wills-Kate 'to snub celebs expecting Royal wedding invite' - Feb 02, 2011
- White House congratulates British royal couple - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton's wedding dress 'will be modest' - Feb 08, 2011
- 'The Queen' Helen Mirren to 'skip' royal wedding - Apr 26, 2011
- Wills- Kat declared husband and wife - Apr 29, 2011
- Royal couple to get pre-marital counselling - Dec 09, 2010
- Royal wedding video goes viral - Apr 18, 2011
- Morrissey slams Royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Stores trading off on 'brand Kate Middleton' could be sued - Jan 10, 2011
- Vivienne Westwood thinks Kate Middleton needs to 'catch up with style' - Feb 22, 2011
- Prince William To Marry Kate Middleton Next August At Westminster Abbey? - Aug 29, 2010
- Becks 'honoured' to be a part of Will-Kat royal wedding - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton to throw 'normal' reception bash - Dec 07, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,