Dame Helen Mirren disappointed at Natasha Richardsons deathMarch 20th, 2009 - 5:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 20 (ANI): Legendary actress Dame Helen Mirren has expressed her grief over Natasha Richardsons death.
“Natasha was a great actress, a fantastic mother, a loving wife and a whirlwind of energy, with an infectious love of life expressed firstly by her wonderful deep laugh, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“Anyone who knew her will be in mourning today. I hope that Liam and her sons are helped in their pain by the great love and sympathy that is coming to them from people all over the world, she added.
Meryl Streep, who paid her last visit to late Natasha in the New York hospital, also uttered grief over the death of the talented artist.
“”Tash (Natasha) was the warm sun in the center of a large constellation of family, friends, all of those lucky enough to know her - she is irreplaceable in our lives; she gave us so much, so generously - her legacy is the love that connects us all, she said. (ANI)
- Helen Mirren to receive Sherry Award - Nov 17, 2010
- Not interested in being a Barbie doll: Cattrall - Jul 04, 2011
- I'm not very stylish, says Dame Helen Mirren - Feb 04, 2011
- Russell Brand, Helen Mirren team up for 'Arthur' - Apr 24, 2010
- 'Frugal' Dame Helen Mirren loves sewing her hubby's socks! - Feb 05, 2011
- Helen Mirren thought she was too raunchy to be a Dame - Oct 25, 2010
- Dominic Cooper tried to woo Helen Mirren - Jul 26, 2011
- Mirren surprised over best body title - Sep 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan pays her last respects to Natasha Richardson - Mar 20, 2009
- Helen Mirren terrified about royal role - Jun 10, 2012
- Jodie Foster will always remember brilliantly talented Natasha Richardson - Mar 20, 2009
- Watson wants to play Juliet! - Sep 24, 2011
- Queen has a charming persona: Mirren - Jun 11, 2012
- Helen Mirren hates romantic movies - Jul 05, 2010
- Sandra Bullock 'beyond stunned' with Golden Globe nods - Dec 16, 2009