Dame Elizabeth Taylor’s fragrance tops celebrity perfumes pollDecember 31st, 2009 - 2:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 31 (ANI): Dame Elizabeth Taylor’s scent has topped a new poll of ‘Best-Selling Celebrity Perfumes Of All Time’.
The Hollywood icon’s signature fragrance White Diamonds, which first hit shelves in 1991, took 67.2 million dollars in 2008, reports Contactmusic.
Hip-hop mogul Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs landed the second spot with his Unforgivable scent, which made 48.5 million dollars last year (08).
In the survey by Euromonitor International, Celine Dion’s self-named perfume and Sarah Jessica Parker’s Lovely fragrance were placed third and fourth respectively.
The top ten also included Jennifer Lopez’s ‘Glow’ at number seven and Britney Spears’ ‘Curious’ at eight. (ANI)
- Elizabeth Taylor' fragrance tops celebrity perfumes list - Dec 30, 2009
- Sean Combs sued over perfume - Jan 17, 2012
- 'Diddy' Combs wealthiest hip-hop artist - Mar 11, 2011
- Dion to launch another fragrance - Jul 24, 2011
- I just want Obama to do better, says Diddy - Feb 01, 2011
- George Clooney's fragrance deal dropped over $30m cost - Mar 05, 2011
- Sean Combs aka Diddy's record label Bad Boy Entertainment sued for age discrimination - Sep 04, 2010
- Sean Combs blames work for failed relationships - Jan 30, 2011
- P. Diddy to be sued for $1 trillion - Jan 29, 2011
- Akon to launch two perfumes - May 15, 2009
- Diddy blames hectic work schedule for ruining his relationships - Jan 29, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 22, 2011
- JLo tops list of perfume makers - Jun 30, 2012
- P. Diddy to buy a soccer team - Mar 22, 2010
- Jay Electronica Becomes The Latest Member Of Jay-Z's Roc Nation Label - Nov 14, 2010
Tags: 5 million, britney spears, celine dion, dame elizabeth taylor, elizabeth taylor, euromonitor international, hip hop mogul, hollywood, hollywood icon, jennifer lopez, million dollars, new poll, number seven, perfume, perfumes, sarah jessica parker, sean diddy combs, shelves, signature fragrance, white diamonds