Dad’s demise brings Diaz, Paltrow closerMay 1st, 2012 - 3:08 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 1 (IANS) Actress Cameron Diaz made a strong emotional bond with fellow actress Gwyneth Paltrow after she lost her father due to cancer.
Paltrow’s filmmaker father Bruce passed away in October 2002 from complications with oral cancer and pneumonia. He was 58. When Diaz’s father Emilio lost his battle with cancer six years later at the same age, Paltrow offered her support to the her and they became close friends.
“She reached out after my dad’s death. It was very sweet. We bonded on that,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Diaz as saying.
- Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition book - Jun 13, 2012
- Father's death made Paltrow health conscious - Sep 09, 2012
- Cameron Diaz still misses father - Jun 13, 2009
- Gwyneth Paltrow cries while eating pancakes - Dec 24, 2011
- Cooking makes Gwyneth Paltrow feel closer to dad - Jul 10, 2010
- Paltrow launches cookbook in father's memory - Jul 09, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow pens cookbook in memory of her late dad - Jul 11, 2010
- Father's death made me grow: Diaz - May 10, 2011
- Getting better with age, says Diaz - May 06, 2011
- Tobacco battle helped Gwyneth Paltrow play alcoholic in new movie - Dec 21, 2010
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- It's hard being with someone for long: Paltrow - Aug 05, 2011
- Cameron Diaz buys new house in London - Oct 13, 2011
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow says that dating Brad Pitt & Ben Affleck was 'strange' - Dec 24, 2010