Dad would kill me if I pose nude: Emma StoneOctober 10th, 2011 - 7:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 10 (IANS) Actress Emma Stone, who is reportedly dating her “Spider-Man” co-star Andrew Garfield, says she would never bare all for a movie because her father would “kill” her if she displayed skin.
“My dad would kill me if I posed naked. He wouldn’t speak to me again and I really love my dad, so that’s always something that makes me a little nervous,” contactmuisc.com quoted her as saying.
Despite their reservations about nudity in films, Emma admits her parents always encouraged her to fulfill her dreams.
“They are the coolest parents in the world. They taught us responsibility and the need to own up to our actions and that honesty really is the only policy.”
“My parents always made me feel as though I could do anything - not in a cheerleading, ‘You’re the greatest!’ kind of way; it was more, ‘You’re going to have to work hard, but we’ll support you however we can’. Just to have that kind of backing was incredible,” she said.
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- Emma Stone's death fears - Jun 11, 2012
- I try to live in the moment: Emma Stone - Oct 12, 2011
- Break up was visceral: Emma Stone - Aug 28, 2012
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield enjoy a dinner date together - Aug 27, 2011
- Stone says Garfield helped her improve - Aug 05, 2011
- 'Spider-Man' role is a dream come true: Andrew Garfield - Feb 01, 2011
- Sound love making was embarrassing: Jackman - Oct 08, 2011
- Emma Stone wants internship at bakery - Jul 07, 2011
- Stone moves in with Garfield - Apr 06, 2012
- Thin Elizabeth Banks won't mention her weight - May 16, 2012
- Emma Stone's life not affected by fame - Sep 30, 2011
- For Andrew Garfield, Spider-Man like any other role - Jun 26, 2012
- Emma Stone nervous about 'Spider-Man' role - Dec 08, 2010
- Emma Stone goes blond for her upcoming role in Spiderman - Dec 08, 2010