Cyrus voted worst celebrity influence of 2010January 28th, 2011 - 2:20 am ICT by IANS
New York, Jan 28 (IANS) Singer-actress Miley Cyrus has been named the worst celebrity influence of 2010.As many as 58 percent of the people voted her the worst celebrity influence in a poll conducted by AOL’s JSYK.com (Just So You Know) website.
Cyrus made headlines when she was caught on video smoking Salvia from a bong in December last year. She was also photographed lifting her shirt almost to her chest in a series of scandalous photos taken at a gay club.
Glimpses of her risque lifestyle also came out earlier in the year. In May, she was criticised after a video showed her “dirty dancing” at a wrap party for “The Last Song” with Adam Shankman, the film’s much-older producer.
Cyrus beat actor Lindsay Lohan, “Teen Mom” Amber Portwood and “Disney” star Demi Lovato to take the top spot, reports nydailynews.com
- Miley Cyrus voted 'Worst Celeb Influence' second time in a row - Jan 27, 2011
- Miley Cyrus voted 'worst celebrity influence' again - Jan 31, 2011
- Bong smoking Miley Cyrus angers anti-drugs campaigners - Dec 12, 2010
- Miley Cyrus regrets smoking salvia - Feb 10, 2011
- Miley Cyrus says smoking bong was a 'bad decision' - Feb 10, 2011
- Gwyneth grows salvia in her garden - May 12, 2011
- Miley Cyrus celebrates 18th b'day with a bong - Dec 10, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' bong-smoking video hits the web - Dec 11, 2010
- Miley Cyrus Emerges After Embarrassing Leaked Videos - Dec 13, 2010
- Video of Miley Cyrus giving lap dance to helmer Adam Shankman surfaces - May 12, 2010
- Lovato on 'The X Factor' judging panel - May 14, 2012
- Miley Cyrus voted 2009's Worst Celebrity Influence - Oct 29, 2009
- New racy photos of Miley Cyrus leaked online - Dec 25, 2010
- Demi Lovato loves being sober - Jan 05, 2012
- No life without Miley Cyrus, says Lovato - Jan 05, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,