Cyrus’ teenage heartbreakMay 18th, 2012 - 2:10 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 18 (IANS) Singer actress Miley Cyrus says she was devastated after a break-up when she was 14 and didn’t think she would ever recover from her sorrow.
“I had my biggest heartbreak when I was 14 even though that sounds crazy, because I was 14, but that’s what love was to me,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“I was in love with somebody. I was in love with this person that I thought was so perfect and so amazing, so when you get your heart broken that’s all you see.
“I am like, ‘The rest of my life is ruined because he doesn’t love me back. He doesn’t think I’m pretty, then I’m not pretty, he doesn’t think I’m worth his time, I’m not worth anyone’s time,” she added.
However the 19-year-old was confident that the bad phase will pass.
“I think just remember that this shall pass, it’s not the end of the world, you’ve got to keep going. It’s generic but it’s true. It’s a big something to remember. My dad always said it to me, and I never really listened, I would always sweat the small stuff. ‘This too shall pass.’ That’s something that I so needed to remember’,” she said.
- Cox does not remember 'Friends' episodes - Apr 08, 2012
- No childhood lost for Chloe Moretz - Nov 29, 2011
- Not-so-confident David Gandy - Oct 19, 2011
- Paul Weller's mid-life crisis - Apr 02, 2012
- Erin O'Connor likes natural eyebrows - Apr 15, 2011
- Jones feel safe when followed by paparazzi - May 21, 2011
- I am lonely: Mumtaz (Interview) - Jul 30, 2012
- Kardashian feels sexy in high heels - Mar 30, 2012
- Nandana, Mantena part ways, say they'll team up for film - May 15, 2012
- Hugh Grant almost finished with acting - Apr 05, 2012
- My only competition is myself: Victoria Beckham - Jul 11, 2012
- I don't believe in crash diets: Deepika Padukone - Jul 24, 2012
- Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish: Steve Jobs' speech at Stanford - Oct 06, 2011
- Efron loves being in love - May 01, 2012
- Rihanna to launch male fragrance - Apr 06, 2012