Cyrus taught me to relax: HemsworthJuly 26th, 2012 - 7:49 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 26 (IANS)Australian actor Liam Hemsworth says his fiancee, singer Miley Cyrus has taught not to take everything too seriously and be positive in life.
“My fiancee, is extremely happy and has a sense of humour about life. And she has taught me you can step back and not take everything so seriously. Happy, positive, fun those qualities are good in anyone,” Instyle magazine quoted Hemsworth as saying.
The 22-year-old also went on to say that Cyrus is cool with his fashion sense, no matter what he wears.
“She doesn’t care. My style is very inconsistent. One day, I’ll put together a cool outfit, and the next, I’ll look like a homeless person,” he said.
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Hemsworth loves Cyrus' short hair - Aug 16, 2012
- Are Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth back together? - Apr 05, 2011
- Miley Cyrus wants summer wedding - Jun 09, 2012
- Miley Cyrus won't mix work with pleasure - Mar 17, 2012
- Miley Back With Liam Hemsworth, Why? - Oct 30, 2010
- Hemsworth impatient with Miley Cyrus - Aug 01, 2012
- Hemsworth to open fashion label? - Jul 27, 2012
- Liam Hemsworth And Miley Cyrus Parting Ways? - Aug 27, 2010
- Underwood advises Cyrus to have long engagement - Jun 11, 2012
- Hemsworth loves risking life - Aug 03, 2012
- Cyrus, Hemsworth married? - Jun 30, 2012
- Miley Cyrus shares bed with pets - Aug 22, 2012
- Miley Cyrus delays wedding to finish album - Sep 08, 2012