Cyrus joins environmental campaignSeptember 22nd, 2011 - 2:54 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 22 (IANS) Singer Miley Cyrus has shown her support towards a campaign to block a housing development in Australia which threatens to change the face of a picturesque coastal area.
The 18-year-old is dating actor Liam Hemsworth, who spent much of his childhood in Phillip Island in Victoria.
Environmental activists are currently fighting against plans to build a housing estate on 23 acres of coastal farmland in the township of Ventnor, and Cyrus has now given her backing to the campaign, reports contactmusic.com.
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Miley Cyrus wants summer wedding - Jun 09, 2012
- Miley back with Liam Hemsworth - Jun 17, 2011
- Hemsworth to open fashion label? - Jul 27, 2012
- Cyrus defends teenage engagement - Aug 07, 2012
- Parents inspire Cyrus to rekindle love with Liam - Apr 06, 2011
- Cyrus hiding her new short hair? - Aug 15, 2012
- Miley Cyrus lashes out at rude fan - Dec 22, 2011
- Hemsworth's family likes Cyrus - Jul 03, 2012
- Cyrus, Hemsworth married? - Jun 30, 2012
- Liam-Miley aren't ready to wed: Chris Hemsworth - Apr 13, 2012
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012
- Miley Cyrus' refuses to travel without her trainer - Jun 10, 2012
- Miley Cyrus desperate to get married - Jan 24, 2010
- Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth are dating again - Sep 13, 2010
Tags: 18 year old, actor liam, australia, coastal area, environmental activists, environmental campaign, farmland, hemsworth, housing development, housing estate, london, miley cyrus, phillip island, ventnor, victoria