Cyrus house invasion call a hoaxAugust 2nd, 2012 - 5:29 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 2 (IANS) The police did not waste a minute when a caller informed them about a possible home invasion at singer Miley Cyrus’s house. However, it turned out to be a hoax.
When Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) arrived at the singer’s residence, all alert with guns in hand, they were greeted by a quiet house and declared it to be a case of swatting.
Law enforcement officers confirmed that the call was made at 6.50 p.m. to report a possible home invasion and the police now believe it to be the work of a ‘911 abuser’, reports tmz.com.
The police have assured that if the call was a hoax, the caller will be arrested very soon.
- A stranger breaks into Miley Cyrus' house - Sep 09, 2012
- Cyrus' stalker to maintain 500 yards distance - Sep 12, 2012
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Lovato on 'The X Factor' judging panel - May 14, 2012
- Bieber in brawl with photographer? - May 28, 2012
- Sean Young arrested for Oscar party scuffle - Feb 27, 2012
- Cops inspect Depp's house - Oct 16, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson's nude photos leaked online - Sep 15, 2011
- Jackson's kids don't believe Murray could've killed their dad - Feb 20, 2011
- Police question Lohan after burglary - Aug 22, 2012
- Bieber fined for speeding - Jul 07, 2012
- Police converge on Charlie Sheen's home in pre-planned raid - Mar 11, 2011
- Elton John recovering well from infection - May 30, 2012
- Miley Cyrus celebrates 18th b'day with a bong - Dec 10, 2010
- Cyrus, Hemsworth married? - Jun 30, 2012