Cyrus hiding her new short hair?August 15th, 2012 - 4:38 am ICT by IANS
Washington, Aug 15 (IANS) Teen superstar Miley Cyrus, who tweeted about her short hair that she “loves it”, was seen trying to hide the sharp new cut during a night-out with future husband Liam Hemsworth in Philadelphia.
Cyrus is in the city while Hemsworth works on his new movie.
Wearing a black dress, sneakers and a green checked shirt, she tried to cover up her new haircut from the waiting paparazzi, reports contactmusic.com.
The 19-year-old had proudly unveiled the platinum blonde pixie cut on Twitter, though the reaction was mixed.
The hairstyle was the handy-work of Hollywood hairdresser Chris McMillan, the creator of Jennifer Aniston’s famous ‘Rachel haircut’ that became one of the most popular styles of the 1990s.
- Cyrus shocks fans with short hair - Aug 14, 2012
- Hemsworth loves Cyrus' short hair - Aug 16, 2012
- Aniston found Rachel haircut ugly! - Jan 19, 2011
- Aniston's Friends 'shag' most requested hairstyle of all time - May 26, 2010
- More than 11 million women tried the 'Aniston cut' - May 26, 2010
- 'The Rachel' was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen, says Jennifer Aniston - Jan 19, 2011
- Hepburn's hairstyle named most influential ever - May 24, 2011
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Hemsworth impatient with Miley Cyrus - Aug 01, 2012
- Miley Cyrus shares bed with pets - Aug 22, 2012
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston shows off new hairstyle - Feb 23, 2011
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Engaged? - Mar 26, 2012
Tags: 19 year old, 1990s, black dress, dress sneakers, hairstyle, handy work, hemsworth, hollywood, hollywood hairdresser, jennifer aniston, miley cyrus, new haircut, paparazzi, philadelphia, pixie cut, platinum, short hair, teen superstar, twitter