Cyrus happy with engagement to HemsworthJune 7th, 2012 - 2:21 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 7 (IANS) Singer-actor Miley Cyrus is engaged to Australian actor Liam Hemsworth, and looks forward to happy times with him in future.
Cyrus has been in a relationship with Hemsworth from three years, since they first met on the sets of their film “The Last Song”.
“I’m so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam,” the people.com quoted Cyrus as saying.
Hemsworth proposed the 19-year-old singer May 31 and has given her a 3.5 carat diamond ring, reports contactmusic.com.
- Wedding bells for Cyrus this weekend? - Jun 27, 2012
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Cyrus defends teenage engagement - Aug 07, 2012
- Cyrus, Hemsworth married? - Jun 30, 2012
- Cyrus' new tattoo quotes Roosevelt - Jul 12, 2012
- Miley Cyrus wants summer wedding - Jun 09, 2012
- Miley back with Liam Hemsworth - Jun 17, 2011
- Hemsworth impatient with Miley Cyrus - Aug 01, 2012
- Liam-Miley aren't ready to wed: Chris Hemsworth - Apr 13, 2012
- Cyrus enjoys free hamburger meal - Jun 30, 2012
- Miley Cyrus delays wedding to finish album - Sep 08, 2012
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Engaged? - Mar 26, 2012
- Cyrus taught me to relax: Hemsworth - Jul 26, 2012
- Miley Cyrus' refuses to travel without her trainer - Jun 10, 2012
- It's splitsville for Miley, Liam - Aug 26, 2010