Cyrus defends teenage engagementAugust 7th, 2012 - 6:08 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 7 (IANS) Singer Miley Cyrus has come out in defence of her engagement with actor Liam Hemsworth at a young age.
“Life is too short not to be with the person you want to be with. I don’t really care about the wedding or the piece of paper as much as I do the promise we’ve made to each other. And we want to have a long engagement,” Cyrus,19, told Marie Claire magazine, reports contactmusic.com.
Cyrus admits it was a “complete surprise” when 22-year-old Hemsworth proposed her and she loves her antique diamond engagement ring.
She added, “I just love that it’s old and has a story… and I’m happy because it doesn’t look like anything else I wear.”
- Miley Cyrus wants summer wedding - Jun 09, 2012
- Liam-Miley aren't ready to wed: Chris Hemsworth - Apr 13, 2012
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Engaged? - Mar 26, 2012
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Cyrus, Hemsworth married? - Jun 30, 2012
- Miley Cyrus' refuses to travel without her trainer - Jun 10, 2012
- Miley Cyrus delays wedding to finish album - Sep 08, 2012
- Wedding bells for Cyrus this weekend? - Jun 27, 2012
- Miley Cyrus desperate to get married - Jan 24, 2010
- Hemsworth's family likes Cyrus - Jul 03, 2012
- Cyrus hiding her new short hair? - Aug 15, 2012
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012
- Hemsworth impatient with Miley Cyrus - Aug 01, 2012
- 'Miley Cyrus not engaged to beau' - Jan 17, 2010