Cynthia Nixon’s lesbian partner secretly gives birth to sonFebruary 9th, 2011 - 3:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 9 (ANI): ‘Sex and the City’ actress Cynthia Nixon and her lesbian partner, Christine Marinoni, have welcomed a baby boy.
Marinoni, an education activist, gave birth to Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni yesterday, reports the Daily Mail.
The couple had not previously announced they were expecting a child and no details regarding the identity of the biological father have been revealed.
“Christine and baby are doing great,” a spokesperson told America’s People magazine.
The couple live together in Manhattan with Nixon’s two children - Samantha, 14, and Charles, eight - with her long-term boyfriend, English professor Danny Mozes.
Marinoni and Nixon became engaged in April 2009, but are in the hope that they will be able to marrying in their hometown of New York, where same-sex marriage is not yet legal. (ANI)
- "Sex And The City" Actress Cynthia Nixon And Her Partner Christine Marinoni Welcome Baby Boy - Feb 09, 2011
- Cynthia Nixon's baby's picture out now - Feb 14, 2011
- Cynthia Nixon in talks for West End role - Jun 05, 2010
- Cynthia Nixon wants to marry her girlfriend - May 27, 2010
- Cynthia Nixon desperate to wed lesbian lover in New York - May 26, 2010
- Cynthia Nixon all set to marry lesbian lover Christine Marinoni - May 18, 2009
- Cynthia Nixon All Set To Appear On "The Big C" - Jun 27, 2010
- Cynthia Nixon to be honoured for her gay rights work - Jan 15, 2010
- 'Sex and the City' star Cynthia Nixon plans to marry girlfriend - May 13, 2008
- Cynthia Nixon opens up about 'fantastic' lesbian relationship - Mar 07, 2008
- Cynthia Nixon describes lesbian lover as "a short man with boobs' - May 11, 2010
- Same-sex parents 'are more egalitarian than heterosexual parents' - Dec 29, 2010
- Hundreds of gay, lesbian couples say "I do" in New York (Lead) - Jul 25, 2011
- Court rules lesbian couple has equal right on child - Feb 17, 2011
- Cynthia Nixon all set to marry lesbian partner - Apr 29, 2008
Tags: actress, ani sex, baby boy, biological father, christine marinoni, cynthia nixon, daily mail, danny mozes, education activist, english professor, expecting a child, hometown, lesbian partner, london feb, people magazine, samantha, same sex marriage, sex and the city, spokesperson, term boyfriend