Curvy Kate Moss blasts pregnancy rumoursFebruary 17th, 2009 - 12:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 17 (ANI): Kate Moss has rebuffed pregnancy rumours but confessed that her added pounds have hit the right places just about enough to make her wear a bra for the first time in her life.
The supermodel had raised eyebrows that she was three-months pregnant with her rocker beau Jamie Hinces child after being recently spotted with a suspiciously swollen stomach.
But the catwalk queen has finally broken her silence over the allegations.
“I”ve just started wearing bras. It’’s a miracle. Great timing for my lingerie collection. I”ve just grown breasts,” the Telegraph quoted her as telling New York magazine.
“I am a woman now. It’’s true. Honestly, I”ve never worn a bra in my life. Ever!
It’’s so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, ”Are you pregnant?” And I”m like, ”No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.”
Isn”t that weird? Now I can fill a B-cup. My boyfriend might not like them. I”m a bit worried,” she added. (ANI)
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Kelly Clarkson releases 'What doesn't kill you' - Oct 06, 2011
- Charlotte Church says she 'missed boobs and bum' after losing weight - Nov 03, 2010
- Lingerie is foundation of woman's wardrobe: McCartney - Nov 26, 2011
- Triumph releases the "Welcome to Japan" bra - Nov 11, 2010
- Kate Moss gives up heels for dog - Jun 13, 2012
- I would never have plastic surgery, says Alexandra Burke - Dec 06, 2010
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- Aniston denies pregnancy rumour - Oct 26, 2011
- Kate Moss amazed over her career success - Dec 22, 2010
- Not all 'flat-chested women want big boobs' - Sep 27, 2010
- Marks & Spencer criticised for bra that can be worn only for 8 hours - Sep 15, 2010
- Moss' father thinks Jamie Hince 'good influence' on her - Jun 13, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince get engaged! - Feb 03, 2011